Monday, August 29, 2011

My Pet Rock facebook game review

My Pet rock facebook simulator game review
Pros:
reminiscing the toy pet rock
Cons:
badly done graphics
hastily made
Preview:

Description:

My pet rock is a new simulator game for facebook. In my pet rock, you will be given a rock to take care of. This game is a spin-off or the interactive version of the pet rock being sold as a toy in the late 60's. In my pet rock a new facebook game, you can have fish with your rock, battle with it and do some other stuff with it.

Review:

Gameplay: 2/5 ★★

My pet rock a new facebook game gameplay is not that good. The game has a limited gameplay considering that you can only do one mini-game, decorate your rock and battle with it. You can see that there are still "coming soon" in the map which if what I have read is true, this game is more than 5 months old.

While you can battle with your rocks and some other stuff, the game is weak even in the playable part of the game.

Control: 3/5 ★★★

In my pet rock a new facebook game, there are some misalignment of where to click especially when you are doing something with your rock like cleaning it.

Graphics: 2/5 ★★

The graphics of my pet rock is horrible and hastily done. It is like weakly animated pictures being tied together by strings.

Music: 2/5 ★★

While there is a backgroud music in my pet rock, it sounds like a bunch of nails falling and someone hammering steel. See video to check for your self.

Overall: 2/5 ★★

My pet rock brings nostalgia to an old generation because of reminding them of the toy pet rock in the past. But with that nostalgic feeling, it will be gone after a few seconds of playing this game. A game that I don't recommend anyone from playing until the developer will improve it somehow.

Where to play?
Still want to play this game? Link Here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...