Monday, August 15, 2011

Draw my thing facebook game review

Draw my thing facebook casual game review
Pros:
very entertaining
simple to play
Cons:
too slow on turns if you are many in a match
cheating problems
Preview:


Description:

Draw my thing is  the new facebook game we are reviewing. Draw my thing is the old party game everyone enjoyed. In draw my thing, you will be given a word and you will have to draw something that will resemble that word without drawing/writing that word. You will take turns in drawing and guessing and the one with the highest point wins!

Review:

Gameplay: 4/5 ★★★★

Draw my thing a new facebook game has an easy simple gameplay. It is basically draw and guess game. The only bad thing I have in this game is that the timer is sometimes long that it will take you more than 10 minutes to play just one round. Cheating is also rampant with this game. Cheating means drawing the word or drawing any word.

Controls: 4/5 ★★★★

Draw my thing a casual facebook game has excellent easy controls. Just use your keywords to guess and use your mouse to draw, change color, change the size of your point. New users have a hard time figuring what is the type of drawing tools you have because of the time limit and there is no practice drawing mode but after you have gotten used to it, this game is great.

Graphics: 3/5 ★★★★

Draw my thing a new facebook game needs to improve in this department. The drawing part is small and there are a lot of things obscuring it like the memo above and the old drawings in the right side. The chat interface is a little small and obscure because its just a small piece in the lower middle portion of the screen.

Music: 4/5 ★★★★

Music is great in draw my thing. Sound effects used in the timer adds a suspense factor in this game.

Overall:  4/5 ★★★★

Draw my thing a new facebook game is great for everyone to play. If you like party games like charades and such then this is a game for you.

Where to play?
You can enjoy this new facebook game in facebook. Link Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...